INVEST IN A SECURE FUTURE TODAY
THE MOST RELIABLE & TRANSPARENTINVESTMENT IMMIGRATION CONSULTANCY
Residence by Investment Cyprus
Cyprus is considered the perfect location for non-EU people to establish permanent residence because of its excellent beaches and tropical Mediterranean environment.
Cyprus Permanent Residence Program
The Interior Ministry has simplified Regulation 6(2) of the Aliens and Immigration Regulations to grant residence permits to applicants from non-European nations who plan on investing in the republic, in line with the Cypriot government’s willingness to enhance international investors and support its economic development.
Benefits of a Cypriot Golden Visa
Cyprus Golden Visa Requirements
The following requirements must be met:
- You must spend a minimum of EUR 300,000 plus VAT on a new property to qualify for the program. When you apply, you must include the purchase agreement and proof of payment for at least EUR 200,000 plus VAT. The sale arrangement must have been submitted to the Cyprus Department of Land and Surveys. If you’re purchasing through a company, you must be the sole shareholder, and the company must be registered in your or your spouse’s name.
- You can buy up to two non-residential properties, such as offices, shops, hotels, or other new or used developments, as long as the total market value is a minimum of EUR 300,000 plus VAT.
- Employee physical company registered and operating in Cyprus has a share capital of EUR 300,000 and employs at least five people.
- The Cyprus Investment Funds Association’s collective investments (AIF, AIFLNP, RAIF) offer units worth EUR 300,000.
- To be eligible, the applicant must provide evidence of an annual income of at least EUR 30,000 abroad. If the applicant has a spouse and children, the income must increase by EUR 5,000 for each child and the spouse, and if there are dependent parents, the income must increase by EUR 8,000 for each parent. The income can be from employee salaries, rents, pensions, dividends from shares, etc.
Procedures and Time Frame of the Cyprus Golden Visa
To apply for a permit in Cyprus, you need to pay a fee of EUR 500 and an additional EUR 50 for biometric capturing. The Civil Registry and Migration Department will review your application and send it to the Ministry of Interior’s permanent secretary for a decision. You should expect to hear within two months. If your application is approved, you and your family must visit Cyprus within a year to obtain the permit.
Suppose you’re in Cyprus and applying for residence. In that case, you’ll need to visit the migration office in Nicosia to have your biometric data taken. This applies to all family members who are applying. You can submit your biometric data when you apply for residence or after your application is approved.
RESIDENCE BY INVESTMENT - CHECK YOUR ELIGEBILITY
Our Clients Questions
The minimum investment required for a Regulation 6(2) Cyprus Permanent Residence Program application is EUR 300,000.